30-Day Writing Challenge
Oh my gosh, can’t believe I fell behind! Work’s been busy and granddad is back home from the hospital (yay!), so let’s catch up.
Day 4: Bullet your whole day
- Slept in—woke up around 11 am. Stayed in bed while I checked email, social media and text messages.
- Corey greeted me with 3 toys on the bed, so we played for a bit.
- Checked the kitchen for supplies. I found a cake I want to make this weekend and I’d like not to second-guess buying stuff while at the market.
- Brother stopped by so we talked for about a couple of hours.
- Got gas (riding on fumes) and stopped at the bank.
- Went to the market and ended up postponing the cake due to budget. I’ll make it next weekend.
- Got home and had dinner, watched some TV.
- Caught up on some episodes of Dan Savage’s podcast, Lovecast. I highly recommend it!
- Did a couple of drafts of my BL novel outline after I woke up from a short nap.
- Revised outline [slowly] until about 4 am when I finally went back to sleep.
Day 5: Things you want to say to an ex
I haven’t had many relationships but I will say this:
- I’m happier.
Day 6: Your views on mainstream music
Honestly, I don’t get a lot of today’s mainstream music. I’m happier listening to hip-hop and R&B of the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, and I also listen to classical and alternative. I’m a hug fan of new jack swing. I don’t even listen to the radio anymore. I don’t have XM radio right now so I listen to my iPod when I’m in the car; that or podcasts.
I guess what I like most about the older music was that they told stories and played real instruments, well the ballads at least.